HOW IT WORKS
A group of people can now enjoy an entirely unique experience through participating in a creative painting, mixed media, sculpture or drawing session.
The process of visually and physically creating art motivates all intuitive activities in us, especially right-brain activity such as optical and gestural communication, aesthetics and appreciation. Members of a department or business can apply the creative session as a team building exercise, or as a stress-relief activity, whilst responding to new artistic stimuli.
A teacher will guide a group by demonstrating various techniques to create a work of art. Art products are supplied, as well as instruments to produce a whole host of effects. Techniques in painting will include sponging, texture, palette knife, splattering, wax, s’graffito (scratching off), squeegeeing, dripping, swirling, charcoal mixing and combing. Sculpture will consist of building a clay model onto a frame.
Each person will also receive a hamper of art products needed, and sweets, endorsing the playful element. We also play music whilst people are creating to complete the necessary sensory experience.
Other forms of creating art include:
- A large canvas painted by the whole group
- A combination of canvasses creating a whole (requires teamwork)
- A corporate choice of paintings – usually abstract.
- Outdoor painting sessions in nature with a picnic.
- Other group services that will be introduced in the future include comic / cartoon / anime sessions.
- Coffee and tea is served but full-on catering (finger meal, sit-down meal, and mobile bar) can also be arranged.
- Venues can be arranged almost anywhere.
- Creativity acts on many levels – it enhances many faculties – such as individual expression, collective problem solving and conceptual thought.
- If you’d like to initiate a more complex team session in terms of coordinating art tasks with corporate culture or problem-solving as a team, it can be coordinated. An example – communication – can be brought into play by communicating thought through symbolic and linguistic imaging to relay a united identity. Each ‘player’ receives visual hints and keywords to engage in to answer a question or to communicate a challenge. At the end, the groups’ joint imaging will bond to form a slogan or idea that relates to your combined corporate persona or branding. We personalize these sessions because each business has its own working methods and strategies. If you’d like to investigate this option, you can contact us. Please note that this activity should have direct identification with your systems that are currently in place. It will also have a different price structure.
PLEASE GIVE US A CALL FOR A QUOTE.