A group of people can now enjoy an entirely unique experience through participating in a creative painting, acrylic pour or mixed media, sculpture or drawing session.
Emphasis is on fun.
A teacher will guide a group by demonstrating various techniques to create a work of art. Art products are supplied, as well as instruments to produce a whole host of effects. Techniques in painting will include sponging, texture, palette knife, splattering, wax, s’graffito (scratching off), squeegeeing, dripping, swirling, charcoal mixing and combing. Sculpture will consist of building a clay model onto a frame.
Each person will also receive a hamper of art products needed (if required), and sweets, endorsing the playful element. We also play music whilst people are creating to complete the necessary sensory experience.
Other forms of creating art include:
- A large canvas painted by the whole group
- A combination of canvasses creating a whole (requires teamwork)
- A corporate choice of paintings – usually abstract.
- Acrylic Pour (Marbling)
- Outdoor painting sessions in nature with a picnic.
- Our venue at Kempton has two studios and an outside entertainment area
- Coffee and tea is served but full-on catering (finger meal, sit-down meal, and mobile bar) can also be arranged.
- Venues can be arranged almost anywhere.
PLEASE GIVE US A CALL FOR A QUOTE.